Current Employment Opportunities
RapidMade is interviewing for Finishers for its Tigard plant:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· As directed, performs thermoforming, machine-monitoring, post-processing, finishing, quality, inspection, packaging and shipping duties.
· Completes production orders as assigned. Ensures orders are delivered on time, below cost, and meet customer specifications and quality requirements.
· Tracks assigned production assignments. Provides feedback daily to Shop Supervisor on order and shipment status.
· Utilizes Trello and Toggl job tracking software.
· Maintains work area as needed to ensure workplace safety and quality output.
· Follows all safety and quality-related work procedures.
· Assists in training employees on manufacturing processes and procedures as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school degree or equivalent experience in related field.
· 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing processes, 3D printing and related services preferred.
· Ability to adapt to changing customer requirements and operate in a fast-paced environment.
· Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities are necessary.
· Able to meet job-specific physical requirements.