Large Format 3D Printing
The only technology that can make huge prints over a meter in length!
Large Format Features include:
- A max build volume of 1000 mm x 600 mm x 500 mm
- Part resolution of 600 dots per inch.
- Standard Layer Thickness: 120 microns
- 0.3% Part Accuracy (min. +/- 100 µm)
- Much faster lead time than CNC machining of complex patterns
- Saves on material by reusing powder
- Sand casting mold print material available for large patterns that would require complex or impossible cores and undercuts
- Low Ash investment casting resin available with hollow insides for direct printed "wax" patterns with high quality burnout.
- Acrylic epoxy composite material available for high quality plastic parts and models.
- Avoid expensive waste and time consuming assembly associated with CNC machining of large objects.
|Maximum part size||39.4 x 23.6 x 19.7||1000 x 600 x 500|
|Minimum Supported Wall Thickness||0.080||2.00|
|Minimum Unsupported Wall Thickness||0.060||1.50|
|Minimum Supported Bosses||0.080||2.00|
|Minimum Unsupported Bosses||0.060||1.50|
|Minimum Embossed Detail (Height and Width)||0.015||0.40|
|Minimum Engraved Detail (Height and Width)||0.015||0.40|
|Clearance Between Parts/Bodies||0.020||0.50|
Standard Material Properties
PMMA Partikelmaterial (Acrylic Based Powder infused with Wax or Epoxy)
|Tensile Strength (wax infused)||4.3||MPa|
|Tensile Strength (epoxy infused)||up to 25||MPa|
|Burn-Out Temperature (wax)||600 - 700||°C|
|Residual Ash Content (wax)||< 0.02 - 0.03||%|
|Softening Temperature (wax)||73||°C|
|Softening Temperature (epoxy)||90-93||°C|
|Standard Layer Thickness||150||µm|