Large Format Features include:
- A max build volume of 1000 mm x 600 mm x 500 mm
- Part resolution of 600 dots per inch.
- Standard Layer Thickness: 120 microns
- 0.3% Part Accuracy (min. +/- 100 µm)
- Much faster lead time than CNC machining of complex patterns
- Saves on material by reusing powder
- Sand casting mold print material available for large patterns that would require complex or impossible cores and undercuts
- Low Ash investment casting resin available with hollow insides for direct printed "wax" patterns with high quality burnout.
- Acrylic epoxy composite material available for high quality plastic parts and models.
- Avoid expensive waste and time consuming assembly associated with CNC machining of large objects.
Fill out our Quick Quote form to start your order today!