Development Model shown to Portland City Council for approval
If a picture is worth a 1,000 words then a model is worth a 1,000 pictures. Bring your ideas and drawings to life:
- Turn around in as little as 24 hours means more time to perfect your designs.
- Embedded textures lets you simulate the colors of building materials like brick, stone and wood.
- Small features lets you design realistic windows, doors, beams, facades and other important visual design elements.
- Prints come directly from your BIM models.
- Get your products in front of customers where it would otherwise be difficult or impossible.
- Customize marketing materials with logos and designs.
- Infinite customization to achieve the exact effects you desire.
- Get concept models in front of customers early in the product development cycle to get feedback before spending too much money on the wrong track.
- Get tangible products in your customers hands instead of a 2D computer image.
- Pens and magnets are boring and forgettable. Make a promotional giveaway your customer has never before seen.
- Come to us with nothing but an idea for a promotional product and we can take care of the rest.
- Personalize your giveaways to the exact customer you are handing it to with custom messaging.
- Many promotional products require expensive tooling and long lead times to accomplish - RapidMade can make your promotional products in a week or less.
- Drive traffic to your stores at the window and sales with custom retail displays.
- Stand out and get attention at your next trade show with eye catching models.
- Capture your customers' attention and make them remember your brand
- Lean on our design team to come up with a creative solution that will satisfy your customers and be flexible for your budget.
- Store geometric and color data for priceless artifacts and works of art permanently with3D scanning technology.
- Use digital object data to engage visitors online with interactive web exhibits.
- Create to-scale or re-scale replicas that let your visitors safely interact with models of priceless artifacts without endangering the original piece.
- Create complimentary pieces for your exhibit from object data scanned by other museums around the world.
- Color: with almost 400,000 colors to choose from, why skimp?
- Size: scale-down huge machines or buildings to hand-held or table-sized replicas
- Logistics: avoid lugging heavy machinery to trade shows
- Creativity: turn your BIM and CAD models into tangible marketing materials
- Carefree: leave the design and fabrication to us, just supply the ideas
See other great models here.