Instant 3D Printing Quote
The minimum order is $150.
Orders placed after our 4PM EST / 1PM PST cutoff Monday thru Friday or on weekends will be initiated next business day.
2 business day orders placed before the cutoff: Saturday/Sunday/Monday ship on Wednesday, Tuesday on Thursday, Wednesday on Friday, Thursday on Monday, Friday on Tuesday.
5 business day orders placed before the cutoff: Saturday/Sunday/Monday ship next Monday, Tuesday next Tuesday, Wednesday next Wednesday, Thursday next Thursday, Friday next Friday.
Please make sure your units (in or mm) are correct in the left-hand column.
Large files may take time to process and files over 50 MB will not upload.
No order is ever initiated without a deposit or purchase order (if you are approved for terms.)
Parts must conform to PROCESS SPECIFICATIONS below or order will not be accepted. Minimum wall thickness requirements are particularly important.
Threads thinner than 0.020” (0.5mm) in plastic will not resolve and are best done by hand. Metal cannot print threads. Heat stake brass inserts can be ordered for Jet Fusion nylon and Filament Extrusion ABS parts.
As a general rule, plastic printed parts have best accuracy and quality when designed similarly to injection molded parts. Walls thicker and 1/4” and no filleted edges can particularly cause issue. If your parts ignore these rules, the tolerances may be worse than our guidelines – uncontrolled dimensional growth and shrinkage. You may also get surface defects like “elephant skin” (surface cracking,) “thermal bleed” (fused powder) and “meniscus” (significant surface sink.)
Parts larger than a given printer’s bed size will need to be bonded together from multiple components. Hollow parts will need to include outlet holes to let out support material.
Do not have multiple bodies in the same file. That is very difficult for the shop to process and parts too close together will fuse.
Orders over $10,000 in Jet Fusion and $1,500 in other processes may have lead times beyond 5 business days. Rush orders over $2500 in Jet Fusion and $750 in other processes may take longer than 2 business days. Custom lead times will be communicated at time of order.
.PDF, .DXF, .DWG and other 2D drawing formats are not supported by the tool. Models must be 3D CAD files to quote via the tool – over 45 CAD formats supported including STL, OBJ, SLDPRT, STP/STEP, IGS/IGES, 3DM, X_T, IPT and much more!
Large, flat parts may be warp prone in all technologies but FDM. There are no hard/fast rules for this and parts will be reviewed and flagged by print technicians. Like injection molding ribs help significantly with geometric stability if designed correctly. Ribs should be 1/3 to 1/2 wall thickness with filets as large as possible. If you have concerns before ordering, please use our chat feature for a consultation. We will review all files for printability and give feedback upon which we can cancel the part order or run on a best effort basis with your approval.
If you have deep, thin holes with little or no line of sight, please consult with our staff. We may have issues clearing them out and in some cases could fuse shut if your part is thick enough. Depending on your design parts may have to be drilled out after printing.
Will Call is available for Oregon and Washington customers. Will call is open 10am – 12pm and 4pm to 6pm Monday through Friday for standard orders. Rush orders can coordinate with the sales team for extended pick up hour. Unless the customer has terms, orders must be paid in full prior to pickup or shipment.
Instant Quote 3D Printing Options
- The best all-around technology for production applications
- High volume, strong and inexpensive
- High resolution and finish quality, matte
- Real Nylon 12 and TPU Elastomer
- Good for functional prototypes, industrial-strength parts, and short run production
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.020″
- Accuracy: +/-0.012” or +/-0.2%, whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.003″
- Build bed size: 14.95″ x 11.2″ x 14.95″
- Highest level 3D print detail and surface finish for prototyping and production
- White and clear Acrylic, stiff and rigid
- Digital ABS black, engineering plastic
- Digital Polypropylene clear, flexible plastic
Minimum wall thickness: 0.040″
Accuracy: +/-0.012” or +/-0.2%, whichever is greater
Resolution: Up to 75um
Build bed size: 10.8″ x 6.3″ x 15.7″
- Versatile option for functional parts and prototypes
- Highest accuracy
- Lowest resolution finish
- Largest number of colors available
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.020″
- Accuracy: +/-0.010″
- Resolution: 0.010″ or 0.007″ (hi-res mode)
- Build bed size: 10” x 10″ x 12″
- Strong 60% steel 40% bronze material
- Medium-quality detail and finish
- Good choice for prototypes or very small runs of metal parts
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.040” (No knife edges)
- Accuracy: +/-5%
- Resolution: 0.004”
- Build bed size: 30” x 15.4” x 15.4”