Custom Replacement Parts
Replacement parts can be expensive, especially when they’ve been discontinued by the manufacturer. RapidMade can quickly reverse engineer replacement parts to lower your maintenance costs or create custom parts to better suit your needs.
Advanced manufacturing technologies like the HP Multi Jet Fusion allow us to quickly create parts at a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing. Once a part has been made, you can easily order more whenever you need them, allowing your business to reduce its inventory without compromising on part availability.
RapidMade’s 3D Printing Services analyzes, tests and manufactures your parts to ensure that your new parts and tools work the first time, every time.
Replacement Part Advantages
- Reduce inventory requirements with on-demand parts.
- Easily reorder from a digital inventory library.
- Receive shipments in as little as one to two days in quantities as low as one part.
- Access hundreds of materials and manufacturing options.
- Pay less for parts than from OEMs.
- Use our engineering expertise to modify generic parts to better fit your needs.
- Own your designs so they can be modified at will!
- Extend the operating life of equipment.
- Eliminate costly assemblies by combining parts.
How It Works
- We reverse engineer parts to create digital files which you own.
We prototype, test and certify the parts as required.
Manufacturing, inventory and re-orders are handled locally by us.
We provide future repairs, updates, upgrades and recommendations.
Not sure if this process is right for you? Contact us for a free consultation
RapidMade has saved manufacturers, processors and users of machinery hundreds of thousands of dollars in retrofits, maintenance, specialty parts and tooling.
Original Equipment Manufacturers are in the business of selling the newest machines with the latest technology. Unfortunately, they often stop supporting older technologies as new technologies are introduced. All too often, businesses make large investments in new equipment, only to find that the technology is no longer fully supported a few years later. Rising costs for maintenance and discontinued replacement parts can easily wipe out the return on these expensive investments.
At RapidMade, we can give you back the control you need of your machinery and your bottom line.
Our team of dedicated engineers can reverse engineer and re-create critical wear parts and tooling, providing our customers with a reliable low-cost source for these items. Once your part has been engineered, we create a digital library from which you can re-order on demand. We’ll ship your parts in as few as two days, typically with no order minimum. On-demand part production can cut costs by reducing your inventory, shipping and storage costs.
If you have under-performing parts and tools, RapidMade can redesign your critical parts with new materials and modern technology to improve performance.
Industries and Applications for Replacement Parts
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Food & Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial Automation
- Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Packaging & Containers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)